WordPress Theme Development Training
This WordPress Theme Development Training based at Hyderabad, India was designed for those who are already familiar with WordPress and understand the basics of PHP, HTML and CSS.
[su_note note_color=”#ede7ee” radius=”10″ font=”12″]If you have got no idea how a standalone wordpress theme works and how to code it, then this course was designed to help you and do something on your own.[/su_note]
[su_note note_color=”#ede7ee” radius=”10″]Templates, are files that WordPress themes use to display content. Template files are the building blocks of your WordPress site. Some templates (the header and footer template files for example) are used on all the web pages, while others are used only under specific conditions.[/su_note]
Most common template files used in wordpress
All these files work together to create the design and functionality of your wordpress website.
Template files are PHP files (.php) which are used to generate web pages and which makes customization possible in wordpress.
The more template files your theme has got, the more customization you can do.
WordPress decides which template files to load when, according to the template hierarchy rules.
[su_note note_color=”#ede7ee” radius=”10″]WordPress functions are an essential component of WordPress theme development; once you understand how they work, it’s easy to create your own custom wordpress theme.[/su_note]
WordPress built-in functions, which allow you to easily manipulate and extend WordPress with just a few lines of code.
[su_note note_color=”#ede7ee” radius=”10″]The WordPress Loop is used by WordPress to publish content. In its simplest form, the WordPress Loop simply checks if there are posts or pages to be displayed and then displays them.[/su_note]
What Will You learn at WordPress Theme Development Training
You are going to develop a wordpress theme from zero and the theme screenshot shown above. Writing the code along with explanation by the instructor, you are building the theme on your own step by step. Here is the theme demo, you can have a look at the theme you are going to develop at the training. You can download the theme named Maahi and have a look at the code you are going to write. You are doing it step by step as shown below
[su_button url=”http://wordpresstraininginhyderabad.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/Maahi.rar” target=”blank” style=”3d” background=”#B240D4″ size=”10″ radius=”5″ text_shadow=”0px 0px 0px #000000″]Download the Theme[/su_button] [su_button url=”http://maahi.wordpresstraininginhyderabad.com” target=”blank” style=”3d” background=”#B240D4″ size=”10″ radius=”5″ text_shadow=”0px 0px 0px #000000″]See the Theme Demo[/su_button]
- Brush-up on HTML, CSS and PHP
- What is a WordPress Theme
- WordPress Template/Theme Files
- Anatomy of a WordPress Template
- Template Hierarchy
- WordPress Functions
- Built-in Function Files
- Template Tags
- Conditional Tags
- The Loop (The heart of wordpress)
- Creating below Theme Template Files from zero
- Basic Template Files
- Creating Theme Stylesheet (style.css)
- Creating Functions File (functions.php)
- Creating Custom Page Templates
- Creating Child Themes
You are not building the theme with a Framework or Bootstrap. You are coding all the lines from zero, on your own step by step.
The Faculty is having 8years of experience in Web Designing and Search Engine Optimization.
[su_box title=”Benefits of this training” style=”soft” box_color=”#AB3FCB”]Our unique training methodology benefits are
1. We observed while in a class, students are always making note of what teacher saying or writing. We give complete course material, so that the student will have to concentrate more on what teacher is saying, instead of writing down what the teacher is writing on the black-board.
2. We made the code easy to understand (you are going to learn 50 wordpress functions in this course).
3. You are developing the theme from zero by writing the code line by line. By doing this you can able to understand how a theme works, step by step and it’s functionality.
4. You should understand the concept behind building wordpress themes. It’s about where, when and how to use that code.
5. You can able to develop your own theme by end of this course.
Prerequisites for our WordPress Theme Development Training
- You should have a good understanding of how a wordpress website / blog works.
- You should have practical experience of HTML, CSS and PHP
Course Duration and Fee
Regular Training – 3 weeks – 5days / week
Fast Track Training – Fri, Sat & Sun – 10.30AM to 4.30PM
Fee : Rs. 12,000/-
[su_button url=”http://wordpresstraininginhyderabad.com/contact” target=”blank” style=”3d” background=”#B240D4″ size=”10″ radius=”5″ text_shadow=”0px 0px 0px #000000″] contact us for next batch timings [/su_button]