With this WordPress Theme Customization Training you can make changes to your themes according to your requirement like a seasoned professional. Without much hard work you can change the Theme Parameters with ease. With this course you can change the background-color, color, size, font-family etc. which are built into your theme files. You can also make changes margin, padding, border of your Content etc.
What is a Custom Page Template and how to create a custom page template in wordpress for your theme?
WordPress Theme Customization Training – Creating a Child Theme
Installing plugins into your theme will slowdown loading speed of your website. This WordPress Theme Customization Training will teaches you, how to reduce the number of plugins installed into your theme. Instead of installing plugins, built those plugins into your theme as widgets. It is not possible to build all your plugins into your theme, but you can incorporate those plugins where ever it is possible. Learn how to put your Breadcrumbs into your theme above Main header tag (H1) of your blog or website without plugin. Learn how to Install Google map in your sidebar without a plugin.
WordPress Theme Customization Training – Creating Footer Widgets for your Theme
You will get training in putting your address or social icons to the right of your header. How to Create Footer widget (3 or 4 column) area in your theme. Changing colors of your navigational menus and Changing CSS Parameters of your theme etc.
Ours is the only Training Institute in Hyderabad totally dedicated to WordPress Training, WordPress Theme Development and WordPress Design Services.
After WordPress Theme Customization Training you can make these Changes to your Theme
This WordPress Theme Customization Training will give you in-depth knowledge about wordpress theme customization. After this training you can be able to make changes to your wordpress theme in your website on your own.
- What is theme customization and theme options
- Tools required to customize a theme (Firebug, Color Picker, Screen Grab, Web Dev etc.)
- Basic Structure of a WordPress Theme
- How to change background colors, adjust spacing, changing font sizes and colors etc in a theme.
- How to Create a Child Theme
- How to Create a Custom Page Template
- How to make your content area full-width
- How to add 3 or 4 column widgetized area in footer
- How to add phone number, email, social icons or address at right-side of a header
- How to add content boxes to a theme
- How to add slideshow in the header
- How to put different widgets on different pages in a theme
- How to add Google map built into your theme
- How to add image gallery to your website
- How to add video gallery to your website
- How to add a blog to your static wordpress website
Basic knowledge of CSS and WordPress is required but not essential.
Who Should Attend
- Anyone who wants to make changes to a wordpress website/blog
- Anyone who wishing to gain theme basic knowledge
- Anyone who maintains and updates wordpress website